The Patrons of New Farm are a group of socially conscious individuals and businesses who are committed to lending a hand to the vulnerable people within our diverse community.
USE OF PATRONS’ FUNDS
Patrons’ funds are used on a case-by-case basis to pay for individuals’ specific and immediate needs through the New Farm Neighbourhood Centre (located opposite New Farm Park). This is done in a variety of ways such as:
- Assisting with one-off low cost rent shortfalls to prevent people losing their home and entering the cycle of homelessness
- Buying an essential item such as a fridge for homeless people moving into accommodation
- Funding emergency accommodation
“The Cart”, the socially inclusive coffee hub at the New Farm Neighbourhood Centre is a Patrons’ initiative provided with the generous support of Communify. The Cart provides a place for people from different walks of life in our community to mingle amidst fabulous Merlo coffee.
CHOOSE TO BECOME A PATRON
- Your fully tax deductible donation of $1000 will directly support vulnerable people in your community
- Meet and network with interesting and like minded individuals and business people from your community at relaxed functions twice a year
- Your contribution will be acknowledged on our website and through our networks.
If you’d like to learn more about becoming a Patron of New Farm please contact Jenny Egan on 0407 2296 815.
Patrons of New Farm thank Communify for its support and partnership with the Cart and other programs within the community.
Become a Patron Now or Renew your Membership :
Select your desired Payment Option below and then click “Become a Patron” to proceed to Paypal to make your payment. Please note payment amounts are recurring, but you can cancel any time by cancelling the recurring payment via your Paypal account. We also accept payment via Direct Deposit (details below).
We only accept annual Patron fees ($1000) via direct deposit. Please use the following details to make a direct deposit payment:
Account name: Communify Qld Gift Fund
Account details: BSB 064-123 / Account number 1012 3138
Reference: NFP – your surname
For New Patrons only – at the time of payment, please send an email to with details of your deposit along with your postal address, contact phone number and how you would like your name and professional details to appear on the website.