The Patrons of New Farm are a select group of socially conscious individuals who are committed to creating social equity in the community we all love.
The Patrons of New Farm are members of our community who have a special connection with the area and who want to connect, care, contribute and belong by actively supporting the work of the New Farm Neighbourhood Centre.
The Patrons of New Farm meet twice a year to network and to learn more about the lives of their neighbours, the big issues affecting marginalised people in the local area and how they can help.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a Patron of New Farm please contact Mish Burkett on 0422 625 826 or email email@example.com
Benefits of becoming a Patron of New Farm:
- Actively support the most vulnerable members of your community
- Recognition on our Website and in our publications as a Patron of New Farm
- Knowledge that your gift is used entirely to directly improve lives in your local community
- Networking opportunities with two functions per year
- Press opportunities (optional)
- Opportunities to meet incredible people
- Your donation of $1000 is fully tax deductible
Become a Patron Now or Renew your Membership :
Select your desired Payment Option below and then click “Become a Patron” to proceed to Paypal to make your payment. Please note payment amounts are recurring, but you can cancel any time by cancelling the recurring payment via your Paypal account. We also accept payment via Direct Deposit (details below).
We only accept annual Patron fees ($1000) via direct deposit. Please use the following details to make a direct deposit payment:
Account name: Communify Qld Gift Fund
Account details: BSB 064-123 / Account number 1012 3138
Reference: NFP – your surname
For New Patrons only – at the time of payment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your deposit along with your postal address, contact phone number and how you would like your name and professional details to appear on the website.